Finn's home movie

Sunday 23 November 2008

Week 6...........Youtubing

Well, I've done it now. Managed to upload a video of my 4th grandson playing onto my blogsite. Check it out.......one successfull upload but I can't remove the other 3 samples. Never mind....I'm sure someone at the training session tomorrow will be able to assist me , I hope. Little Finn's dad is a very keen youtuber, and constantly uploads videos so that his mother at home in Ireland can view her grandchild back here in Australia. What a great way to keep up with the growth and development of a loved one when you can't be there in person. I can see endless uses for this method of video up loads in our work environment. Apart from staff training sessions, we could capture many videos about our lovely surrounds here in the mountains for our local studies department. I have finally reached the halway point in this training......yeh.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Great video - and great new skill.

Ellen (PLS)