Finn's home movie

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Blogging

Week 4 now and I'm a new recruit for blogging. Yes it will help me in my job and possibly my life but there are only so many hours in the day. And my life will not be about blogging.......I feel that it is for the nerds who sit at their computers all day....sorry if I am offending anyone out there in blogland. My life wants to keep things simple, and my head is already buzzing with too much information. What I am into is really the simple side of life.......good music, mother nature and a chat with friends discussing our next travel adventure, all terribly boring for some, but it keeps the headchat to a bearable level. And hey, most of my friends are very much the same.
So I've added all the correct feeds, only have to make the time to read them.......... I can see their virtues for referencing, but working in a public library gives you such a wide scope for any sort of reference question it would still be a wild card pick for the definitive info feed.
Ciao for now.

No comments: